Thursday, January 10, 2019

Hand Crystal Grid With Quartz


These quartz crystal points are from my personal collection. I found them myself and cleaned them off with a toothbrush. As you can see, they all have natural points on them and are mostly clear.

Here I have made a crystal grid that fits in my hand. It's not only fun to make a hand held crystal grid, but it's also fun to look at. See the beautiful symmetry these crystals make. I used 11 crystals for this grid. I actually didn't plan on that. It's just how the grid happened to turn out. But many see 11 as a special number indeed.

I placed the most square looking crystal in the center, and lined the outside with the skinnier longer crystals in order to make this crystal grid. I hope you enjoy the grid I have made here. The energy of these stones is definitely nice to see and feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment