Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Quartz Crystal Points



I found these quartz points myself. They were dug up by hand. Most were sticking out of the top of the ground so all I had to do was dig a little bit to free the crystal. Then I cleaned them up with warm water and a toothbrush.

Clear quartz is a stone of healing. If you feel like you need more energy, use clear quartz. It can amplify your own energy and help you to feel more vitalized than before. It's nice to place them out in the sun every once in a while too. These are small enough to be kept in a pocket and carried around.

I think these stones are absolutely beautiful. Some of them are completely clear, some are not as transparent. All of them have natural points. I kept them for use in making crystal grids and other projects like that. They are fun to line up because they look really nice stacked that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment