Tuesday, June 25, 2019

What Does 11:11 Mean?

I want to start this post off by saying this information is from my own experience. I hope you enjoy this post about 11:11 and it's meaning.



I've seen so many different meanings for 11:11 across the years. There are plenty of them floating around on the internet. So why don't I just give my take on 11:11? But first off, a little definition for you.

What Is 11:11?


In the spiritual community, 11:11 is a synchronicity. You can possibly see it anywhere. It may come in the form of a bill at the store that ends up being $11.11. It may show up on a digital clock as 11:11. It could be the numbers 1111 on someone's license plate.

As a side note, watch the license plates, especially of the people that cut you off in traffic or do something you don't like. If you are spiritually minded, more times than not, you will see a synchronicity in the numbers on the plate. The car was doing something stupid, but the universe got your attention.

11:11 is often accompanied by other repeat numbers such as 444, 888, 333, etc. So what does it all mean?

11:11 Meaning


Some people say 11:11 means you are awakening spiritually. I gotta disagree on account of the fact that I had my awakening years ago and I still see it sometimes. Not to brag, but I'm by no means a spiritual newbie. So I don't agree with that particular meaning. Although, 11:11 can happen while you are first waking up. You will likely never stop seeing it though.

To me, 11:11 is a reminder that you are guided and this reality has an order to it. Sometimes it feels like our lives are spiraling out of control. We need to be reminded that things happen for a reason, and things happen in the right timing (get it, 11:11)?

You have those who are in spirit looking at you. And you are a strong being for experiencing all of this. Don't forget there is a purpose to it all.

This is just what I take 11:11 to mean. It may mean something else to you, and something else to the next blog that talks about it. Who knows what it actually means. Maybe the meaning is subjective and up for interpretation.

How Often Does It Occur?


In my experience, it can happen multiple times a day for many days in a row, and then stop for a time. After some time, it'll start back up very strongly.

Why do you stop seeing 11:11 sometimes?


I don't know for sure. I don't think anyone knows for sure, but I can definitely speculate. My thoughts are possibly so that you aren't desensitized to it. If you saw it all the time, then you may not care as much when you do see it.

There is another reason I can think of though. There are those online that want to give a scientific explanation to everything spiritual. You know who I'm talking about. Those people.

Well, they explain that 11:11 is not special or spiritual. It's just your brain remembering to always look for 11:11 because you decided that 11:11 was important. They basically explain it away as a trick of the mind.

I believe that maybe, just maybe, we stop seeing 11:11 for some weeks so that you will not question the validity of the message or the fact that it's a spiritual thing. Because if those science people were right and we trained our minds to seek out 11:11 all the time, then we'd never have long periods of time where we didn't see the numbers. It wouldn't come and go sporadically.

So the next time someone gives you that bogus explanation, don't listen to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment