Thursday, January 17, 2019

Clear Quartz Points


Clear quartz is an all purpose stone. It can amplify any intention or desired outcome, so it is great for manifestation. It is useful in conjunction with all other stones because it increases their properties. I've heard it said that clear quartz is like sprinkling salt over food. It just tastes better!

Clear quartz is associated with April, so those born in April would benefit a lot from using clear quartz. April is the month of Aries and Taurus. Clear quartz should be given as a gift on someone's 3rd wedding anniversary. I would say get them a clear quartz tower, like the ones shown here.

Historically, clear quartz has been used by tribes and peoples as a stone for visionary work. This is when a person is wanting to have a vision or prophecy so they would use clear quartz to help them have "clear seeing" abilities.

Clear quartz is a stone that represent all those who work in the Light.

These small clear quartz that I have on my hand were found by me personally. I dug them myself and cleaned them up. I have placed them on my hand with the points facing outwards to show the energy flow of the stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment