Monday, July 15, 2019

How I Manifested What I Wanted

This is a personal experience I'd like to share today: How I manifested what I wanted. I will go into detail about what I did and the outcome and how long it took.


The Target


This story took place a couple of years ago.

I had been wondering if the law of attraction was actually real. I was unsure, and trying to figure out if we really do have the ability to manifest what we want into our lives. I had my doubts, but decided to do an experiment.

I decided to try to manifest something small and cheap, because part of manifesting is believing you could have that thing. So of course it's really hard to sit there and believe that a million dollars is going to fall into my lap. There was no way I could use a large sum of money as my target for manifestation, because I simply did not have enough faith to do that.

So I chose a chocolate cake. I was going to manifest a chocolate cake into my life. It seemed like an easy enough target for me to practice with.

The Method


I looked up a bunch of images of chocolate cake. This helped me with being able to visualize my target. So I closed my eyes, visualized the chocolate cake. Then I imagined taking a bite. I imaged what it tasted like and what it felt like in my mouth to eat it.

I did this a few times. I meant to do it every day until I was successful, but I just kind of forgot about it. I really didn't put in much effort at all.

The Manifestation


It took about 10 days. I was handed a pre-made to-go plate with food in it from a friend. I opened it and there was a slice of chocolate cake.

The odds of me getting the plate with chocolate cake was only 33% because the other two plates had vanilla and strawberry cake. I just so happened to get the one with chocolate in it.

So I was pretty thrilled. I successfully manifested what I wanted and it didn't take that much effort either. I believe it worked so well because I knew what chocolate cake felt like and I could visualize it in great detail. Plus, it was very believable that I would receive the cake.

Now, if I were trying to manifest a lot of money, that would be a lot harder because I've never had a million dollars so I can't visualize what that feels like.

However, I do believe it's possible to do so. It just takes a lot of effort. I believe if you start with small things and build up your faith, then the larger things become more possible. Once you manifest several smaller things, you can work your way up and up until you manifest something bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment